Welcome to ProDigit!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ProDigit, located at www.prodigit.in
By accessing this website our company believes you have accepted the terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.prodigit.in if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions mentioned.
Unless otherwise stated, ProDigit and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.prodigit.in
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ProDigit for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material
• Sell, rent or sub-license material and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material
• Redistribute content
• Use this website in any way that is or may be damaging to the company;
• Use this website in any way that can impact user access;
• use this website in any way may cause harm to the website, or any person or business entity;
• involve in data mining, harvesting, extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
Parts of this website offer users an opportunity to post comments and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ProDigit, its agents and/or affiliates. The comments share the views and opinion of the person who posted. ProDigit shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on www.prodigit.in
ProDigit has the right to monitor all the posted comments and to remove any which is considered inappropriate, as per the discretion of the company.
The comments must not:
• Comments must invade any intellectual property right, including copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
• Comments must not contain any libelous, offensive, defamatory, indecent or unlawful material which might be an invasion of privacy
• Comments must not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
The following mentioned organizations may link our Website without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors
These organizations may link the home page of the website, to blog publications or to other information on the website as long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not imply any form of sponsorship, approval or endorsement of the linking party or/and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We will approve link requests from these organizations only if we believe that: (a) the link would not make our company look unfavorably to our prospect clients; (b) the organization does not involve in any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of ProDigit, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information. These organizations can link to the home page of www.prodigit.in unless: (a) isn't in any approach deceptive; (b) doesn't incorrectly imply support, endorse or approve the linking party, its product or services; and (c) fits inside the context of the linking party's website.
Removal of links from our website
If you discover any link on our website that's offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment.
We will review your requests to get rid of links however we aren't obliged to remove it or to revert back to you directly.
Approved organizations could link to our website as follows:
• By using our corporate name; or
• By using the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• By using any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to remove all links or any explicit link mentioned in www.prodigit.in
We conjointly reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the page and it's linking policy at any time.
No use of ProDigit logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the country, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state for the resolution of any disputes.